édition numérique éditions numériques livres numériques Beaux-Livres Jeunesse albums édition print éditions numériques

14.4.14

Meredith Owen





I work predominantly with watercolour and fine liner ink pens, creating paintings and illustrations.
I find myself fascinated by the details and intricacies within my day-to-day surroundings.
 

The small, bizarre, and intriguing things that influence my compositions are combined
with concepts that play a vital roll in viewing art: One concept in particular that influences
my work relates to a theory know as 'the suspension of disbelief' - that which draws
a viewer into an image because it is not as it appears upon first glance, this is achieved
by unusual compositions and subject matter. 


Meredith Owen, London based artist.



BObook aime la théorie de "suspension d'incrédulité" !

Le site de Meredith Owen est ici.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire